Thursday, May 23, 2013

I Got My Toes in the Water

After sleeping in I decided to go for a bike ride (the forecast was calling for lots of rain over the next few days) and headed out towards Wellfleet where I could get in a short trip, bike around the harbor and get some breakfast.  Thanks to some strong head winds I decided to turn around early (sadly it turns out I was only a two or three miles from "downtown" before I decided to head back).  I did get a picture with our town sign.


After a quick shower I decided to do some grocery shopping which would tide me over until the rest of the family arrived with food.  As you can see my priorities were in order.


With nothing to do in the afternoon, I headed down to the beach for a stroll along the beach.  
No complaints here!




No comments:

Post a Comment