Friday, May 17, 2013

#Birdland

Man I am breaking my no posting during finals rule, but my brain needs a mental 5-10 so I figured I would put up this back post.

On Friday night (yes I am writing this on Sunday night, but my OCD makes me post everything with the correct date) we had a mini-SUS reunion as Julie was in town for a hot sec, literally less than 24 hours people.  Meghan, a diligent blog reader/adventure partner extraordinaire, reminded me that going to an Orioles game is on my Baltimore Bucket List and Friday is student's night!


We quickly realized that we should have donned some orange attire because we stuck out like sore thumbs in our bright blue garb.  But, it was a PERFECT night for baseball, even though the O's did get their butt kicked.


All was not lost because we did get a picture with Natty Boh.  
You can't get more Baltimore than that!!


And no, we did not pick up a rando for our picture.  
This is Tracy, a friend of Meghan and Julie's from college. 

No comments:

Post a Comment