Wednesday, May 22, 2013

6 State Lines and Only ONE Lunch

Literally EVERY time I cross a state line I always ponder whether or not I should pull over and take a picture, but it seems like cheating when you drive and not bike by them.  After my LAST final of Level 2, I hopped in my car (with some good books on tape) and set out to conquer the seven hour drive ahead of me.  It was kind of a wing and a prayer because I was 95% sure that I could do the drive with no directions even though it has been a couple of years since I have been to the Cape. 


In Connecticut things really started to slow down thanks to a couple of accidents.  The worst was crawling along the road with this next to me.  All I wanted to do was knock on their door and get an iced coffee.



I was happy to see the Big Blue Bug as I plowed through Providence, RI.  It was a family tradition and our parents would wake us up to see said bug (it also served as a rough "half way" mark).  The little things people.


FINAL STATE LINE!!  And only two hours to go.


By the time I got to the house the fog had rolled in so I grabbed some chowda' 
and tucked in for some much needed R&R.  


No comments:

Post a Comment