Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Help Circulate the Love

With all things red and heat shaped what better way to circulate the love than to donate a pint of blood and save up to three lives tomorrow. 

I just got an email from the American Cross saying:

"The recent winter storm has forced the cancellation of 170 American Red Cross blood drives throughout the Northeast, resulting in a shortfall of more than 7,100 units of blood and platelets.
While all types are needed, the Red Cross urges those with blood types O negative, B negative, and A negative to make a lifesaving appointment."
Sadly because the half marathon is a few weeks out, I can't donate right now, but I could be persuaded to send anyone who donates a love-gram.  I know it is short notice, so I will give you a week to get to your donation center.  Just send me a picture to confirm!


To find a donation center near you call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) or go to redcrossblood.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment