Wednesday, April 22, 2015

100 Days to Go Until I Drift West

So often when I think of Bike and Build, I think of the Holstee Manifesto.  According to their website, the founders wanted "to create something they could reflect back on if they ever felt stuck or found themselves living according to someone else’s definition of happiness."  The poster has been printed thousands of times and has even been turned into a video featuring a wide variety of NYC cyclists. 


Some of my favorite lines:
  • Do what you love and do it often.
  • If you are looking for the love of your life, stop; they will be waiting for you when you start doing things you love.
  • When you eat, appreciate every last bite.
  • Travel often.  Getting lost will help you find yourself. 
  • Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

With that being said THERE ARE ONLY 100 DAYS UNTIL DRIFT WEST HITS THE ROAD.  My bike showed up today which means tomorrow it comes out of its box and we hit the road.  New name to be reveal tomorrow.  Head over to the bike blog to see how you can donate to my ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment