Monday, May 26, 2014

Got my toes in the water, butt in the sand

And Esman and I had not a worry in the world!  

As a kid, Memorial Day meant heading into the town square for a Memorial Day parade and BBQ at the fire house (we were sometimes luck enough to score a firetruck ride or two around the village).  This year I switched it up; Esman and I hopped in the car and headed to Rehoboth Beach out in Deleware.  Surprisingly we hit no traffic very little traffic and spent the day lazily reading books on the beach and getting our fill of people watching.


Don't let the picture fool you; the beach was packed!


No unofficial first day of summer would be complete without a frozen custard and some rainbow sprinkles (talk about reliving your childhood)!!


I am also happy to report that neither of us came back looking like a lobstah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment