Saturday, November 8, 2014

Friendsgiving 2.0

Another year, another successful friendsgiving.  Dinner was a smashing success thanks thanks to a post on The Kitchen for an Italian Polenta Supper Party.  I will not even lie, I stole every item off this post and had NO REGRETS!!!  One tricky thing about hosting dinners is being stuck in the kitchen trying to pull all the last minute details together.  Everything could be made well before everyone arrived.  Braises are perfect fall weather and are better if left over night and putting polenta in a slow cooker keeps it soft and creamy for hours.


Now this is no where near a food blog and as such I almost never remember to take pictures of things I make; today was no exception.  I did get this one of some apps including some homemade salsa before people arrived; lots of color as everyone eats with their eyes.



Let the holiday season begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment